This course is designed for students and professionals who would like to learn methods to market corporate or individual websites and optimize them to be found more easily using search engines.
Time-on-Task Hours: 12 Weeks
This course provides students with an introduction to the basic principles and strategies of
Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Students will learn how SEO can be used to market websites
and companies, and will gain an understanding of the strategies, techniques, and tools used to
optimize the information they present online to improve visibility using search engines.
• Describe the background, purpose, and business goals of Search Engine Optimization
• Identify integral Search Engine Optimization strategies, techniques, and tools
• Class Room and Live online training courses
• Course can be conducted completely online
• Complete ready-to-deliver online course with syllabi, sequenced lessons, course descriptions, course objectives, detailed checklists, and assessments
• Assessments, lesson presentations, and reading assignments are designed to meet specific course outcomes
• Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects
• All content has been developed by industry leading subject matter experts
• Any required text is included as an eBook with the course and resides within the course for easy student access
• Lesson presentations are also provided as Audio-to-Go, for on-the-go learning eBook