Refund Policy

About

Our Difference

Refund Policy

Way2career

We extend our heart full thanks to our trusted users and the associates for believing in the veracity of our well-designed course. We assure you providing enriching experience with our learning materials in various domains via online or classroom training courses.

We have stated general terms and conditions which govern the refund Policy as with any online purchase from our portal. After purchasing the training material from the Way2career website, you agree to our already prescribed privacy policy, Terms of use and the below-mentioned points.

Way2career Information Practices

Way2career provides elementary training of PMP, CAPM, Six Sigma, MS share point, PMI-RMP, Minitab, Primavera with the help of this website. Our fine designed course equips leading professionals and project managers with problem-solving and leadership skills.

Learn Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training /Instructor-led Online training.

'Way2career'/W2C LLC Exercise their right to postpone/ cancel of any event conducted by them or may change the location of conducting the exam in case of less number of enrollments, instructor illness, and Political reasons or due to other natural calamities

  • If in any case, 'Way2career'/W2C has to cancel the event or program, a 100% refund will be initiated to the participants.
  • If the cancellation is made 7 days or more before the scheduled event, Participants are entitled only for 90% of the total amount and the remaining 10% will be deducted from the whole amount.
  • If the participants do cancellation 7 days or less before the scheduled event, you will not be refunded a single amount.

Cancellation & Refunds in case of Online Training

  • If the participants canceled within 48hours of registration, only 5% of the total amount will be deducted as an administration fee.
  • No amount will be refunded if the cancellation is made after 48 hours of the time of the registration.
  • In case if participants have subscribed for the third party courses ( e.g. MS project and MS share Point), you will be levied 50% of the total amount as an administration and cancellation charge, and the rest amount will be paid if cancellation is made within 48hours of the registration.
  • Participants cannot claim for the refund after 48 hours of the subscription of the course.

Refund: Duplicate payment

  • For claiming the refund of the duplicate payment participants need to inform earlier so that refund can be initiated within 5-7 business days of working.

Special Note

All the refunds will be completed within 30days of the refund request.